Thieves® essential oil is a powerful combination of essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination of botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products.
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste. Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks? Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas.
|1 box w 10 packets|
- "Chewing Gum" Oils Sold in Most Health Food Stores Lack the Therapeutic Value of Thieves™
- Mold expert stumbles upon an amazingly powerful yet safe method of mold removal...in his wife's aromatherapy kit
- Four Thieves Vinegar: Evolution of a Medieval Medicine
- Top 25 Uses of Thieves Oil
- Thieves Oil Testimonies
How To Use
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. If contact with skin occurs, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours.
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Diffuse 6–8 drops of Thieves to help create an environment of peace and security. Customize your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg essential oil.
Thieves Essential Oil Ingredients
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)†
- Lemon (Citrus limon)†
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)†
- Eucalyptus radiata†
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol)†
See Thieves Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.