With the power and fresh scent of Young Living’s Thieves®, Lemongrass, and Orange essential oils, our ultra-concentrated Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder uses plant-based, naturally derived ingredients to take on even your dirties dishes without compromise. Three of Young Living’s 100 percent pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils—Thieves, Lemongrass, and Orange—work with other botanical ingredients to leave your dishes sparkling clean.
Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder is a proprietary blend of biodegradable cleaning agents and enzymes that removes even the toughest grease and baked-on food. Dishes come out spotless and free of any chemical taste or food particles.
Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder leaves your dishes fresh and sparkling clean without any harsh chemicals.
Young Living’s proprietary Thieves essential oil blend was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated and wore a special aromatic combination of clove, rosemary, and other botanical. Our Automatic Dishwasher Powder combines Thieves with Orange and Lemongrass essential oils for superior cleaning power and a fresh citrus scent.
Benefits & Features
- Removes stains, dried-on food, soap scum, dust, dirt, and other contaminants.
- Deodorizes and neutralizes odors.
- Leaves dishes sparking clean.
- Infused with essential oils for extra effectiveness and a great, fresh scent.
- Made with naturally derived, non-GMO ingredients for a sustainable formula.
- Contains no dyes, phosphates, artificial fragrances, or synthetic surfactants.
- Use 1 tablespoon for regular loads or with soft water.
- Use 2 tablespoons for dirty loads or with hard water.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water to dilute.
- Sodium carbonate
- Sodium citrate dihydrate
- Sodium percarbonate
- Sodium silicate
- Sapindus mukorossi fruit extract
- Tapioca maltodextrin
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil
- Citrus aurantium dulcis† (Orange) peel oil
- Cymbopogon flexuosus† (Lemongrass) oil
- Eugenia caryophyllus† (Clove) bud oil
- Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum† (Cinnamon) bark oil
- Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil
- Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How much dishwasher powder should I use per load of dishes?
A. For a normal dish load, use 1 tablespoon. For a heavy load or with hard water, use 2 tablespoons.
- Q. Will Thieves Dishwasher Powder leave a cloud or film on my dishes?
A. Thieves Dishwasher Powder should not leave any film, residue, or cloudiness on your dishes. Sodium citrate helps prevent cloudiness and spots.
- Q. Does Thieves Dishwasher Powder have a rinse aid ingredient or should I add a separate rinse aid to my washer?
A. A rinse aid is not needed with this product because sodium silicate helps eliminate spots on glass.
- Q. Does Thieves Dishwasher Powder smell like Thieves essential oil blend?
A. Thieves Dishwasher Powder has a fresh citrus scent due to the addition of Orange and Lemongrass essential oils.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.